In light of the current Covid situation, the safety of our staff, our tenants and viewers is priority and we are now able to carry out completely virtual property viewings so you can now choose your next student home from the comfy and safety of your sofa. Also all paperwork can be completed remotely so no unnecessary trips to our office!
All properties have voice over videos, 360 degree house tours, photos and floorplans all professional taken in July this year. You can therefore be confident that you are definitely getting what you are signing for.
If you are spoilt for choice and still can’t decide we are able to carry out physical viewings taking the necessary below precautions:
- Only one member of your group should attend at any one time.
- You must provide and wear a mask or face covering at all times during the appointment.
- You should avoid touching any surfaces in the property.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided by us at the start and end of each viewing.
- Viewings will be limited to 15 minutes with a maximum of 2 viewings per day at any property so appointment slots are limited.
- Your name and telephone number will be retained and (if necessary) used for track and trace Covid-19 purposes.
- If you/anyone you have recently been in contact with is self-isolating, has tested positive for Covid-19 or has symptoms you must inform the office and the appointment will be rescheduled.
- Appointments may need to be cancelled and remade at short notice at the request of existing tenants.
You can contact us via the book a viewing button.