We continue to take additional safety precautions following the Covid-19 pandemic. The safety of our staff, our tenants and viewers is paramount.
Our usual office hours may be subject to change as staff may be working remotely. Our office remains closed to members of the public. Please contact the office by any of the following methods:
Landline: 0114 2666 300
Mobile: 07518 712380
by Email: email@example.com
Landline: 0114 2666 300
Mobile: 07799 281491
The Government has removed all restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading Covid-19 as per the Government website which provides the most recent information:
To protect you, our staff and contractors, you must inform the office immediately if any tenant has a positive test for Covid-19, is showing Covid-19 symptoms or has had recent contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19. It is no longer necessary to self-isolate unless there is a medical reason for you to do so. Any minor non-urgent repairs or appointments maybe postponed. at the discretion of our office, and in accordance with our Covid Risk Assessment.
All our properties are available to view virtually so you can now choose your next student home from the comfort and safety of your sofa. All paperwork is completely electronic and can be completed remotely at your convenience; with no need to make unnecessary trips to our office!
All properties have voice over videos, 360-degree house tours, photos and floorplans all professionally taken July 2020 or after, therefore you can be confident that you are definitely getting what you are signing for. Any changes to the décor or furniture will be listed on the inventory provided.
If after viewing the properties online, you are spoilt for choice and still can’t decide we are able to carry out physical viewings taking the necessary below precautions:
- We will check that none of the current tenants have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have not been told by a medical professional to self-isolate.
- If you or anyone you have recently been in contact with has tested positive for Covid-19 or has symptoms you must inform the office and the appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- Face masks/face coverings and hand sanitiser are no longer mandatory and are not a requirement and will not be provided. You may of course bring your own if you wish.
- Where possible we will look to maintain social distancing procedures. Please limit the number of people attending to only those who intend to live at the property.
- Please avoid touching any surfaces in the property. Viewings will be limited to 15 minutes with a maximum of 2 viewings per day at any property, so appointment slots are limited.
- Appointments may need to be cancelled and remade at short notice at the request of existing tenants.